Monday, August 01, 2005

Go Postal On Them

This blog's working on a hyperlink translation of Stairway To Heaven, because no one knows what that song's about. Should be a tremendous challenge. For now, here's a pun for you:

The understaffed Post Office couldn't handle the stampede.

Enjoy that one. You'd be the first.

And some friendly advice for everyone: If you are going to testify before Congress, do not wag your finger at the Congressmen. That is not going to go a long way for your credibility.

3 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Stop by and look at my blog site.

11:26 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
In my spare time I will look for your blog.

5:33 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Search for my blog, it will leave you speechless.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home